Silent Auction and Charity Auction Supporting Extra Life
– Sellers may drop off items at the Registration Table: Friday 3PM – 8 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM.
– The entry fee is $2 per lot. Each lot can have as many (or as few) items as you wish. One auction form must be completed for each lot.
– Items may be donated to the auction without entry fee.
– Auction lots will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. When staff determine that there is no more room for auction lots, no more will be accepted.
– Payout will be after we have collected from all buyers (approximately 5:45 pm on Saturday).
– If you are selling several items in one lot, put them together with string, in a box, etc.
– Bidding will be from 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturday.
– Buyers bid on a lot by writing their name and the amount bid on auction form.
– Opening bid must be at least $1 (minimum).
– Minimum raise must be at least $1 increments.
– Cash only.
– Once a lot has received a bid, it cannot be withdrawn from the auction.
– Buyers who bid are committed to purchase the lot on Saturday evening at the auction close. Your bid is your bond!
– The auction (buying or selling) is available to registered convention attendees only.
– Unsold items will be returned to their owners. Unsold and unclaimed product will become the property of Coulee Gamers, Inc.
– The entry fee and any proceeds from the auction will be donated to the Coulee Con Extra Life Team benefits Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.